20 January 2010

The forgotten blog

I've seen - and swiftly forgotten - stats on the numbers of blogs created, blogs continued and those abandoned. So sad. Everyone starts with so much to say and so little time. Two, three, five posts a day on what they cooked for dinner or what movie dispelled expectations. Then it dips to twice a week, then three times a month, then seldom. And then the inevitable. The forgotten blog. Lost. Discarded. Left as worthless. Pity. It's a window to life. It happens with education, relationships, television programs and learning new things. Always in like a lion and out like a lamb. Like the loveable schlub said, "you're out of your element". So I'll again restart my random thoughts. At least until tomorrow when I change my mind again.

No comments:

Post a Comment