29 September 2009

Lack of motivation, lack of mental jewelry

I love thinking I'm smarter than others, knowing exactly that I am not. A couple words or a small phrase from a film or song you think is obscure but the sadder issue is thinking it's obscure, when someone smarter - everyone - knows the subtle little nugget, knows it, forgot it, has already nothing-ed it. Bugger.

I seldom write here because 1) It's just a diary really and those are girly and silly; 2) I simply haven't anything to say/write/type, which is dangerously close to assuming I have nothing to think/share/give. Hmmm.

Still it's difficult pill to swallow, knowing there's maybe four, five people on the planet with less sense than oneself. Odd, sad, interesting, and simple, that's the beauty of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment