29 September 2009

Leslie Simon Is Awesome

I guess I've seen this name somewhere. Probably Alternative Press magazine. But she's the real deal. She's smarter than me about music - so, so much smarter, and I'm a total musical snob. So I appreciate, and am annoyed by, those smarter than me. Reading through her first book, Everybody Hurts. It's funny, insigtful, quirky and fun. Looks like she blogs from time to time as well, Leslie-Simon.com. I'll get to her second book soon enough but I'll read anything this cat writes. Leslie Simon, check her out.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Spank you so much for the kind words. You are, like, the bestest EVER!!

    XO Leslie Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my first comment. Only one too. From Les Simon. Just finished your first book, can't wait to get the next.

    ReplyDelete