26 April 2011

blogging

Sometimes I just don't get blogs. I like the idea of it, for me personally. But truth is, I just don't have that much to say. Most anything I have to say I'll say to my family. It's in a moment, it's said and we move on. I'm talking about everyday stuff, casual stuff - stuff I might otherwise relay to a blog. Try as I may, I just don't see doing it with any regularity. It's too journal-y, too diary-y. Not me. Now if I had a wealth of interest and knowledge, maybe I'd be more willing to post a regular and ongoing state of my mind. But I haven't those things. I'm not unique. I'm not special. I'm just a guy. A father. A normal dude. I'd like to have more to say but I just don't. Sometimes I think it's better that way. Sometimes I wish for more words but then, often I'll wish for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment