27 April 2011

random thoughts, gibberish and the stress of writing

Everything I attempt to write comes out about the same. Actually, it's not just the writing that's pretty much the same. Consistency is good though. You have to love the consistent nature of a poor man's sympathetically morose aura and being. Yes?

I started writing when I was about 14 or 15 years old. Probably did it more frequently in my early 20s. Now, even the thought of writing wears me out, mentally and physically. I sweat, I curse and get the urge to hide under the covers. That's overly dramatic but more embellishment than fiction. The less I write, the less I'll screw up the story. Or script or poem or whatever it might be. Why would even the thought of writing give me such stress? When I'm not at all a writer anyway. I'm gonna think about that absurdity a while. While not writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment